Complete, integrated protection and management of medium and large motors. The 469 Motor Protection System, a member of the SR Family of protection relays, is for protection and management of medium to large horsepower motors and driven equipment. It includes advanced features such as analog inputs for vibration monitoring, voltage dependent overload curves, torque protection & metering, and broken rotor bar protection. Use the 469 in two speed motors, motors with high inertia loads, or where reduced voltage starting is a requirement.
- Protection and Management of three phase medium and large horsepower motors and driven equipment, including high inertia, two speed and reduced-voltage start motors.
- Comprehensive motor protection plus voltage dependant overload curves, torque metering and protection, broken rotor bar protection
- Most advanced thermal model - Including multiple RTD inputs for stator thermal protection
- Minimize replacement time - Draw-out construction
- Complete asset monitoring - Temperature, Analog I/O, full metering including demand & energy
- Improve uptime of auxiliary equipment - Through I/O monitoring
- Reduce troubleshooting time and maintenance costs - Event reports, waveform capture, data logger
- Built in simulation functions simplify testing and commissioning
- Cost Effective Access to information - Through standard RS232 & RS485 serial ports, and optional Ethernet and DeviceNet Ports
- Field upgradable firmware and settings
- Optional Conformal coating for exposure to chemically corrosive or humid environments
Functional Block Diagram