The msEndur II is the latest advancement in VRLA battery technology. By combining the service life reliability of a flooded battery with the performance energy density of a valve-regulated battery, C&D has created the msEndur II - The True Long-Life Battery™.
The msEndur II series of batteries are unmatched in power density with space saving modular designs that provide the greatest amount of power in a small footprint and have a 20-year design life to reduce the total cost of ownership.
With its ultra-low float current, the msEndur II yields significant electrical costs savings over its life making it the most environmentally friendly 2V VRLA battery.
- Advanced micro-porous Absorbed Glass Mat separators for ultra-low float current - reduces grid corrosion for a long, usable service life
- Proprietary alloys minimize positive grid corrosion and growth - maximizes battery life
- Highly efficient, proprietary plate processing for high utilization of active material - results in high energy density and low float current
- C&D Ohmic Ring® for ease of maintenance readings
- Certified to highest seismic requirements
- Non-Spillable classification for transport
- Optional low float voltage (52.8V) cell version available (ATLP)